Magsaysay National High School


 

           Magsaysay National High School, a place filled with memories i cherish so much, this place teached me so much, and gave me a sightsee of what does teaching all about, and can make me realize of what does teaching really is. this experience will help me in the future because it gave me the sight of what is actually being in a place called “School” and how it works every day. It helped me so much that I prepared myself in this present of which I know how to handle students and work at the same time. I learned that teachers need these “Respectful” “Patient” “Honest” “Mature” and most of all “Commitment”.


        i love this place so much, the students the teachers the utility personels and ma'am gladys aldaya,the memories I gathered and the fun times we all had my co-workers the teacher I will forever cherish their precious smiles and their words that inspire me the most. Furthermore, I will always remember that place somewhere in my heart and mind, thank you for the wonderful experience, this is the best school year ever.


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

LEGS

Culminating

Day 28 Poem